Friday, January 13, 2012

The game of stuff.

Let's see, what do I have for you today...

First off, a couple of really spiffy videos:


(Pretty incredible stop-motion piece. Ah, the secret life of books.)


(This just blew my mind. The paintings look so simple at first and then suddenly it's not even a painting anymore.)

Next, some scarecrow designs for another portfolio piece I'm working on. Like most times when I fiddle around with character designs, I ended up liking the first one the most (cute derpy one on the left). So stay tuned for more of that guy...


And last, I forgot to post this previously. Done the most recent "Year in Review" meme, and posting the previous years for comparison. Not seeing AS huge a change this year, which is kind of disappointing, but that just means I've got an even bigger and more exciting challenge ahead of me.




No comments: